Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article is within word count guidelines given below.
Submission is in Microsoft Word format or LaTeX format.
Submission includes Title, Author(s), Affiliation, Corresponding Author's Email Address, Abstract, Acknowledgments, and References (if any).
- Citations/references are either in IEEE or Chicago style.
- A pdf of the submission is also provided.
- Raw files of all figures or images used in the submission are provided in jpg (min resolution 300 dpi) or vector formats.
- A written statement declaring that the author has all necessary permissions to use any figures, images, tables, or any other copyrighted content reproduced in the submission is provided.
Copyright remains with individual authors or with credited copyright holders.
By submitting content, the author assigns first online and worldwide print publication rights to Distinction: Journal of Form for the period of 2 calendar years from publication date (e.g. for a publication date of 1 January 2024, the rights period would extend to 31 December 2025 inclusive).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.